Meet Sharon Gatto
Sharon's 33 years of experience in the mortgage industry and the past 29 years with Bell Bank Mortgage make her one of the Twin Cities' leading loan officers. Her integrity drives her to give outstanding service while being sensitive to her clients' needs and wishes.
Sharon is an industry leader for her follow-through and responsiveness during the loan process. Her attention to detail and caring attitude have gained her a solid reputation as a leading mortgage loan officer in the Twin Cities area. With her longevity with Bell Bank Mortgage, Sharon routinely has past satisfied clients returning to her for their next purchase or refinance. Sharon received the "Super Mortgage Professional" certificate for exceptional customer service in 2010-2016 from Minneapolis St. Paul magazine.
As Sharon says, "The mortgage loan process can be detailed and paper oriented. Let me help make the process understandable and easy for you. Let my experience work for you! Please call me to discuss your financial situation."
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
Thank you for all your help throughout my home purchase process. You have been so knowledgeable, kind, and gracious while fielding my questions. I was a bit nervous jumping into this whole process, but your calm and professionalism have left me assured. Thank you for helping to make my dream come true!
I have worked with Sharon when buying 3 properties and each time she was incredibly patient, helpful and responsive. Sharon's communication is one of her many, many strong points. While I wouldn't look forward to selling or buying again in the future, I would look forward to working with Sharon again!
I worked with Sharon Gatto for the first time in August of 2013. She was highly recommended to me by my realtor to be my Loan Officer and she exceeded my expectations! Sharon knew this was the first time I purchased a home on my own and she helped me through every step. I have closed on other homes, but this closing was by far the best. No unexpected surprises and she was there until the last paper was signed. Very professional and just a dream to work with. I would recommend working with Sharon to all my friends and family.
Sharon Gatto was highly recommended by our Realtor. As second time home buyers, my wife and I had many detailed questions about the home buying process and how it related to the selling of our existing home. We worked with Sharon from December 2012 (to give us an idea of what we can afford) through September 2013 (the closing on our new construction). Sharon has the heart of a teacher and was patient with us as we better understood the market, loan types and timing of interest rates. Even with last minute closing modifications on our new construction she put in extra hours to help us close the deal on time (I'm not sure I'd get this treatment from other lenders). Sharon is very knowledgeable, personable and helpful loan officer. We are very satisfied customers enjoying our beautiful new home. Thanks Sharon!
Sharon was very attentive to our needs and always made sure we explored all of our options. We are repeat customers and wouldn't hesitate to use her again!